I'm downloading this shit now. It better not be a virus. I already have too many.
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Control a snowman with a mini-gun in a runaway mine cart! Jump and shoot your way to holiday glory, as you destroy hostile presents and avoid the jagged rocks of the barren North Pole landscape. Collect ornaments to get the highest score possible before you crash!
Download for your operating system using the links below.
16:9 resolutions are officially supported, but if you have something larger than 1080p, you may have performance problems. Don't hate me.
OSX System Recommendations:
• Newish Mac, 2011 and up or so. The kind with a keyboard. And a screen.
• Yosemite guaranteed. Mavericks probably. The cat ones... we'll see.
• You may get a security notification. Go to "System Preferences > Security & Privacy" and you can allow the app to run. Trust me, I'm a doctor*.
* Not really a Doctor
PC System Recommendations:
• After unpacking, extract all files to a chosen location. Run the EXE.
• You'll likely get a security notification since I'm not a registered Windows developer yet. Simply choose "more info" and click to allow the program to run.
• Windows 8 and up.
• RAM and a graphics card are required.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER
My name is Dave, and I'm a Los Angeles based interactive designer / animator. Check out a sampling of my stuff here. Other than the above mentioned asset packages all game design, animation, and programming was done by me. If you'd like to collaborate on a project, feel free to get in touch via my site.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
I created this game over the month of December to close out 2015, and to wish my friends and clients Happy Holidays. In order to complete the project, I relied heavily on assets purchased in the Unity Asset Store, some that I previously owned and one that I bought specifically for the concept. Special thanks to the following artists / developers for providing high quality content making this game possible:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hello! I also did a short playthrough of your game (along with one other) for a Christmas themed let's play! Thank you so much, and I apologize for not getting the title completely right! I'll correct it in the text box below the video.
Happy holi-daves! And thank you again!
Hey Grraw! I meant to say thanks again for posting the Let's Play video. Really enjoyed watching you play it, and I loved your uh, colorful commentary :D Cheers, bud!
Very fun game I have a video going up tomorrow of this game! I'll make sure to link it when it's up!